The Haldon Jacket from Rodd & Gunn is offered in midnight. Possibly the most comfortable blazer you'll ever have, a small amount of stretch brings a relaxed feel to this textured wool-cotton jacket. Half lined to take advantage of the comfort of the Italian fabric, the internal seams feature a contrast piping for an elevated finish.
- This garment carries the Woolmark Blend logo, a symbol of quality that certifies we meet the strictest wool quality and performance standards.
- Sports Fit - Fitted across the chest and slimmer through the waist for a modern look.
- Woven in Italy - 78% Wool, 19% Cotton, 3% Elastane.
- Our deconstructed construction has a lighter, more natural shoulder shape.
- Quarter buggy lined across the shoulders for added ventilation and greater range of movement.
- Single-breasted closure is easily adaptable to both relaxed and more formal settings.
- A notch lapel offers a neat and timeless appeal, apt for just about any occasion.
- Pick stitching along the lapel and pocket edges hails tailoring traditions.
- Double back vent allows comfort and manoeuvrability.
- Care instructions: Dry-clean only.
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/415, Height 1875cms/6'1.