The Bingu waterproof parka from Tanta Rainwear is a classic model reinterpreted in a sophisticated street version. Made with a durable cotton-blend outer fabric and a cotton down lining, it features all seams sealed for superior protection. With a regular cut and a clean style, it features flap pockets and a back opening with an adjustable drawstring.
Fits true to size.
- Outer layer: 62% cotton/38% polyester, coating 100% polyurethane.
- Insulation layer: Quilted lining with fake cotton down padding.
- Inner lining: 100% nylon.
- 100% waterproof (4000mm water rating).
- Taped seams.
- Full garment sewn with waterproof threads.
- Concealed magnet snap fastenings through front.
- Double cursor waterproof zipper through front.
- Flap pockets, closed with magnet snap, with welt opening below.
- Upper pocket bags in velvet fleece.
- Underarm eyelets.
- Wind cuffs on the inside of the sleeve hems.
- Drawstring hood with a built-in cap and high collar.
- Back slit with adjustable cord.
- Zipped pocket on inside chest.
- Reflective sleeve label.
- Machine wash inside out
- Cold water (30 degrees maximum)
- Delicate clothes program
- Spin-dry gently, do not tumble dry.
top of page
$278.00 Regular Price
bottom of page